Designed to store sensitive items, our climate controlled units maintain a steady temperature of 60-80 degrees, and regulate the humidity level.
Store important documentation for your home or business, computer equipment and electronics, wood or leather furniture, photographs, books, clothing, artwork and other valuable possessions that can be damaged in severe hot or cold temperatures or in high humidity.
MAINTAINING A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT HELPS TO PREVENT
- Warping, cracking and splitting
- Rust, yellowing and corrosion
- Mold, mildew and bacteria overgrowth
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF ITEMS COMMONLY STORED IN CLIMATE CONTROLLED UNITS
- Leather or wood furniture
- Antiques & heirlooms
- Craft Supplies
- Paintings and other fine art
- Musical Instruments and Equipment
- Media such as DVDs, CDs, vinyl records, etc.
- Televisions and stereos
- Computers & computer parts
- Audio/Video equipment
- Tools & Machines
- Restaurant equipment
- Construction Supplies
- Business items
- Pharmaceutical samples and medical supplies
- Seasonal inventory
If you are planning to store antiques, furniture, musical equipment, or anything else that would benefit from a climate-controlled environment, don’t hesitate to give us a call.